Monday, July 25, 2011

A fairer deal maker...

Have you ever been entangled in a stalemate from where escaping was like trying to run away from the limits of earth? The answer maybe yes.

Like many others, I too struggle, struggled to set my foot firmly on the ground so as to make it possible to be seen by the world over there. Of late searching for a roof that too during the monsoon is like chewing a nut with your nose. Enough adjectives and phrases! Now let's come directly to the issue.

Imagine you shift to a new location in search of your bread and butter and end up without a proper roof over your head? The degree of depression emerged after the haplessness would be enormous.

But in my case the power that sits over the skies seems to be showering special treatment. June 30 I somehow managed to drag my luggage after alighting at Nagpur railway station early morning. it was like a dream on his way to becoming a reality.

Finally I was there. I was here, in Nagpur. Twenty six days on, well ensconced in the dormitory like set up and having my favourite Biryani all have given a spur to my aims. Keep going and this time don't stop.

People might object when I use 'I' several times in the post. But the situation demands it. Afterwards good thoughtful posts would start to come.

As I have set well in the hotel, I when find time, go out looking for a proper house. During my quest I have encountered brokers who act as middle-persons when it comes to seal a deal for the people who seek rented accommodation.

The last few weeks have taken me to women brokers who go along with the prospective house seekers. No other profession could have given these poor women such a nice chance to supplement their family income. After a few more weeks I am sure would get a fair deal and able
to accommodate my head.

No comments: