Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Scold

Never in my life I was so furious with myself when I failed to win the most venerated faculty, her trust. I thought that I was making an unsuccessful attempt to look intelligent. I thI wanted to be one. It was not the matter of losing on one assignment. Suddenly when I was called to her cabin I expected something good. As I left her cabin I was full of self pity and remorse and every other things that bring the self humiliation. But this time I have decided to take my faculties advice not for granted but for making best use of my potential. One thing which kept my soul alive was her encouraging criticism of my inability to live up to her expectations. She told me that I was very prominent in my interview then why I was deteriorating day by day. This was the point where the scold started. Being an obeying student I listened to her and at some point I wanted to ask her something. Words could not come out of my mouth decided. But to conclude I had experineced my scold.

No comments: