Monday, September 29, 2008

Examining the Exam

The sptember 29 finally arrived with its fanfare. The most waited part of the day is over now. My keen eyes constantly looking for someone very special for me stoped working as the two natural telescopes, together they form a binocular, were tired. I was very curious to get up early in the morning. It dosen't matter though that I was unable to sleep the whole night Today I wrote a test on Media Law and Society. I find politics and the leagal beat very close to my heart. Its not because you get a slightly larger exposure in these two streams but because I find them very interesting to follow. It can be on a television set or on a radio or in a newspaper. I go by the convenient mode of grasping the news. There was a politics involved in distribution and handing out of the question papers and a legal aspect to the distribution of the answer sheet. The time he distributor started to hand out the papers there was a rucus inside the class. The students who did not prepare well were wary of their being failed as the previous week we all were inundated with assignments. The fears died down to soe extent with the two minuted deadline passing the deadline. These two minutes were given to keep silence and nobody bothered to obey it. Examination wa strated. All of us were happy because we had no invigilators doing a sentinel's job. Because there was no threat of desecration of any object that could have snowballed into a ful fledged violence. The examination ended with the same zeal with which we appeared for them. We did live up to the unexpected expetations. We did not fair well. It was a farewell from our colleg for us.

No comments: